- Now available: @AVBC Horse Tongue Wheat!8 hours ago
- Now available: Charles Towne Incident Report, @OldeHickory Hefe-Weizen, @HeavySeasBeer TropiCannon!1 day ago
- Now available: @Saintsomewhere Punaise De Amour, @lofibrewing Blueberry Wheat!3 days ago
- Now available: Kona Longboard Island Lager, @lofibrewing Mexican Lager!3 days ago
- Now available: @CrookedStave Hop Savant, @revelrybrewing Red, @NoCoastBrewCo Brother Thelonious, @prairieales Christmas Bomb!!3 days ago
- Now available: @bfsbeer Show Me Your Udders!4 days ago
- Now available: @tradesmanbrew Welder's Agave!5 days ago
- Now available: @coastbrewing Captain Stingray, @lagunitasbruhws Born Yesterday (Fresh Hop Pale Ale), @jollypumpkin Weizen Bam!5 days ago
- Now available: Studio Brew Mosaic Sunset, Studio Brew Das Pilsner, Studio Brew The Ferguson, Studio Brew Mexican Backfire!5 days ago
- Now available: Kona Longboard Island Lager!1 week ago
- Now available: @stonebrewing Stone Ripper!1 week ago
- Now available: @tradesmanbrew Circuit Breaker, Jack's Hard Cider Original, @AveryBrewingCo Out Of Mind Coffee Stout!1 week ago
- Now available: @HiWireBrewing Lager, @Holycitybrewing Pecan Dream, @Cooperbrewing Watermelon Wheat, @dbbrewingco Gold Leaf Lager!1 week ago
- Now available: @AVBC Briney Melon Gose!1 week ago
- Now available: @commonhousesc White Point Light, @Cooperbrewing Orange Infused Blonde Ale, @13stripesbrew Freeborn!1 week ago
- Now available: Fat Pig Malaphor, @WestbrookBeer 8th Anniversary Pecan Cookie Stout, @palmettobrewing Mango IPA!1 week ago
- Now available: @tradesmanbrew Sweet Potato Pie, @riverratbrewery Raspberry Gose, New Belgium / Knob Creek Oakspire Bourbon Barrel Ale!1 week ago
- Now available: @newbelgium Fat Tire Belgian White, @KentuckyAle Kentucky Old Fashioned Barrel Ale, @KneeDeepBrewing Breaking Bud!1 week ago
- Now available: @GooseIsland 312 Urban Wheat Ale, @seminarbrewing Vanilla The Hun!2 weeks ago
- Now available: @lowtidebrewing Art Nouveau, @LeftHandBrewing Polestar Pilsner!2 weeks ago
We have 52 taps of what we consider the finest craft beer, including 16 dedicated Local Charleston Brews, rare and seasonal. Plus an extensive collection of large format bottles. We have over 400 bottle beer offerings. All food is farm-to-table fresh. Menu specials change daily. Kitchen stays open until 1am daily.
52 taps of what we consider the finest craft beer, including local, rare and seasonal. Plus an
extensive collection of large format bottles.
Extensive beer means our staff needs to know the ins and outs of all things craft. Beer & food knowledge with a professional, happy attitude is what you’ll find at Craftsmen..
If you’re a beer lover, then you’re going to love Craftsmen Kitchen & Tap House. We have hundreds of bottles including large format craft beers for you to explore.
Fresh, Seasonal food
Handmade sausages, locally farmed vegetables & locally caught fish. All of the best of Charleston featured in our handcrafted menu each night. Enjoy our full menu until 1am every night.